"GATEWAY to the CENTRAL COAST" Woy Woy by AusPinay
Woy Woy Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 24 photos
The roads leading to Woy WOy alone are truly scenic so prepare to stop and enjoy the lovely ocean views and natural landscape!
Plenty of beaches to choose from but this place is popular as it is just over an hour from Sydney or even shorter depending on where you live of course ( If you're anywhere in Greater Sydney!).
We love the tranquil parks around here and the water features -bays, lakes,ocean, beaches, etc. Some more facts from centralcoast australia.com.au:
Distance from Sydney: 82km
Distance from Newcastle: 108km
Population (2001 Census): 9,925
The Woy Woy area (including Ettalong, Umina, Ocean Beach and Koolewong) is a popular holiday and retirement destination on the Central Coast north of Sydney and is the largest of a number of settlements around the western foreshores of Brisbane Water. It can be accessed easily from Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway, via Gosford.
- Pros:lovely views, plenty of beaches, natural bush settings, freah air
- Cons:can be crowded on peak season, can lack parking
- In a nutshell:Woy Woy has tranquil beach and ocean views just within reach from Sydney!
AusPinay's Related Pages
Woy Woy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Woy Woy A Good Base to Explore Central Coast, NSW"
- "GATEWAY to the CENTRAL COAST"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Woy Woy
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Woy Woy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woy Woy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Port Huon Intro, 24 reviews, 112 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Hobart Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos