"Alabang, Near ManilaBut Still Not A s Chaotic!" Alabang by AusPinay
Alabang Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 583 photos
Visiting Alabang is like going to the city of Manila or Makati as there's plenty of shopping but without the hectic pace of a bigger city.
There's a choice of Alabang Town Centre, Festival Mall which I frequented from my hotel as it is just a few minutes by free shuttle or car courtesy of my hotel.
Basing myself here was the best thing I've done for my trip. I was closer to my relatives who live in Binan and Sta.Rosa, Laguna yet still near the main airports- NAIA and the domestic airport. I had a comfy place to stay, the Parque Espana Residences hotel which became my home away from home! The staff were friendly and took care of my every need!It was a pleasure staying in this four star property where guests are mostly long time residents- foreign tourists who either work or touring. Those with young families are also caered for in this fabulous condominium type of hotel.
- Pros:plenty of shopping, dining options and entertainment
- Cons:traffic can be busy and hectic
- In a nutshell:Alabang is a haven away from he hustle and bustle and pollution of Manila!
This place serves buffet brekky which is a bit different from what i have seen in many hotels and cruise ships I've... more travel advice
AusPinay's Related Pages
Alabang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alabang "Super City""
- "Alabang, the heart of Muntinlupa City"
- "A Village that Overtaken it's Town in Popularity!"
- "Alabang, Near ManilaBut Still Not A s Chaotic!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alabang
- Hotels in Alabang
- Transportation in Alabang
- Nightlife in Alabang
- Restaurants in Alabang
- Shopping in Alabang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alabang
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Alabang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alabang
Photos in AlabangSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Port Huon Intro, 29 reviews, 136 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 98 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos