"HAMBURG" Hamburg by alyf1961
Hamburg Travel Guide: 1,478 reviews and 3,539 photos
Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany after Berlin. It is also the eighth largest city in the European Union.
It sits on the river Elbe at the confluence with the Alster and Bille.
Hamburg has been awarded the "European green capital" for 2011.
Hamburg has Europe's largest red light district, The Reeperbahn.
Alsterwasser [a shandy made with beer and lemonade].
American Hamburgers also originate from here, Frikadelle, a pan-fried patty (usually larger and thicker than the American counterpart) made from a mixture of ground beef, soaked stale bread, egg, chopped onion, salt and pepper.
alyf1961's Related Pages
Hamburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamburg - a lot of great memories"
- "Port Hamburg Welcomes You!"
- "The Forgotten Hamburg"
- "FIFA came & went! But There's Still Lots To Do!"
- "Welcome to Hamburg"
- "In the footsteps of . . . Schnabelewopski?!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamburg
- Hotels in Hamburg
- Transportation in Hamburg
- Nightlife in Hamburg
- Restaurants in Hamburg
- Shopping in Hamburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamburg
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hamburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamburg
Photos in HamburgSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 156 reviews, 437 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skipton Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos