Vrsar Things to Do Tips by alyf1961 Top 5 Page for this destination
Vrsar Things to Do: 42 reviews and 51 photos
The church of St. Martin towers above the harbour in Vrsar.
The foundations of the church were laid in 1804 but not completed until 1935 when it was consecrated on March 19th.
The bell tower although planned at the same time as the church, was not built until 1991
Vrsar has a beautiful peaceful harbour with many types of boats and yachts.
The harbour was formed in the 19th century with bars and cafes overlooking the boats, it’s a lovely place to sit and relax.
alyf1961's Related Pages
Vrsar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Vrsar !"
- "Koversada visit 2009 via Gatwick"
- "Beautiful View"
- "A quiet little village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vrsar
- Hotels in Vrsar
- Transportation in Vrsar
- Nightlife in Vrsar
- Restaurants in Vrsar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vrsar
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Vrsar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vrsar
Photos in VrsarSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 156 reviews, 437 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skipton Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos