"BRIGHTON" Brighton by alyf1961
Brighton Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 1,665 photos
Brighton is a city on the south coast of England in East Sussex.
Brighton was mentioned in the doomsday book in 1086 with a population of around 400. It was noted for its fishing industry. It is famous for its pavilion and the pier.
Brighton pier was built from 1891. There was a grand ceremony to mark the opening of the pier on May 20th 1899. At 1,722... more travel advice
Il Caffe Felice had the most delicious cakes, pastries and lattes. The staff were friendly and efficient. We could not... more travel advice
alyf1961's Related Pages
Brighton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brighton Rocks !"
- "BRIGHTON - THE CITY THAT ATE HOVE"
- "London's naughty seaside retreat"
- "Brighton - The city by the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brighton
- Hotels in Brighton
- Transportation in Brighton
- Nightlife in Brighton
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Shopping in Brighton
- Warnings and Dangers in Brighton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brighton
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brighton
Videos in BrightonSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 158 reviews, 444 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues