"ESHOLT" Esholt by alyf1961
Esholt Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 39 photos
Esholt is a small village on the outskirts of Bradford.
It lies in the Aire valley near Shipley, Baildon and Guiseley.
It was the setting for the filming of the outside scenes of the English soap "Emmerdale".
- Pros:A lovely sleepy village with the added advantage of "the woolpack" pub.
- In a nutshell:It's nice to sit outside the Woolpack on a nice day.
The post office in Esholt is opposite the Woolpack as on Emmerdale. They were both the original filming locations before... more travel advice
alyf1961's Related Pages
Esholt Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Esholt
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Esholt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esholt
Photos in EsholtSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 142 reviews, 392 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 96 reviews, 289 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos