Haworth Restaurant Tips by alyf1961
Haworth Restaurants: 19 reviews and 43 photos
One of the things I love about Haworth is that everything is named after the Bronte sisters books or characters.
Villette is a popular cafe named after one of Charlotte Bronte's novels.
The cafe serves traditional Yorkshire food.
My favourite is the "fat rascal" which is a large scone made with currants and candid peel.
These old fashioned favourites, (I used to love these as a child growing up in the North-East) originate from Yorkshire and are thought to date back to Elizabethan times.
Favorite Dish: FAT RASCALS
Address: MAIN STREET, HAWORTH
I have always loved the Edinburgh mill shops. The one in Haworth was a particular favourite. Now I love it the best. I can buy delicious shortbread, lovely jam in pretty jars, soft woollen hoodies and now top it off with a delicious Costa latte........does life get any better.
Favorite Dish: latte
Address: TOWNEND MILL, HAWORTH
Phone: 01535 646217
Fish and chips are Britain’s national dish. The fish and chips from here are delicious. As you can see from the photo, they are very popular. The prices are about average. £1.20 for chips and £2.60 for Haddock.
There is also a small restaurant attached to the take away.
Favorite Dish: The fish was really white and fluffy.
Address: 2 Changegate, Haworth
Phone: 01535 642 336
alyf1961's Related Pages
Haworth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Haworth - Victorian heritage on view"
- "Bronte Country"
- "Haworth A step back in time!"
- "Haworth not Howarth!"
- "THE VILLAGE OF HAWORTH"
- "Haworth - West Yorkshire"
- "Home of the Brontës"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haworth
- Hotels in Haworth
- Transportation in Haworth
- Restaurants in Haworth
- Shopping in Haworth
- Warnings and Dangers in Haworth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haworth
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Haworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haworth
Photos in HaworthSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 158 reviews, 444 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues