"MACHYNLLETH" Machynlleth by alyf1961
Machynlleth Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 39 photos
Machynlleth is a market town in Powys, North Wales.
It claimes to be the ancient capital of Wales as it was the seat of the welsh parliment in 1404.
A market that has been held here weekly is held here every Wednesday with a variety of food stalls including Spanish, French and traditional Welsh food.
The town has several mountain bike trails
alyf1961's Related Pages
Machynlleth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's Own Country"
- "The town with the Clock"
- "Mach Loop"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Machynlleth
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Machynlleth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Machynlleth
Photos in MachynllethSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 153 reviews, 425 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skipton Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos