"PUERTO AVENTURAS" Puerto Aventuras by alyf1961
Puerto Aventuras Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 97 photos
Puerto Aventuras is a purpose built village amongst hotel complexes in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.
It has shops and restaurants, but what makes it so fantastic is the sealife centre where you can swim with dolphins, sea lions, manatees and stingrays.
There is a charge for swimming with the sea life but you can walk around the complex or sit in one of the restaurants and watch the dolphins at play also the trainers feed them and train them whilst you watch.
Mariachis are traditional musicians. Mariachi music originated in the state of Jalisco during the 19th century, when the... more travel advice
The main restaurant at the Hotel Catalonia had a theme every evening. One night it was International night and there was... more travel advice
alyf1961's Related Pages
Puerto Aventuras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Aventuras - Riviera Maya"
- "PUERTO AVENTURAS"
- "Friendly village 30 mins from Playa Del Carmen"
- "Puerto Adventurous"
- "Romantic Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Aventuras
- Hotels in Puerto Aventuras
- Nightlife in Puerto Aventuras
- Restaurants in Puerto Aventuras
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Aventuras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Aventuras
- 15 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Puerto Aventuras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Aventuras
Videos in Puerto AventurasSee All Videos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 158 reviews, 444 photos, 16 travelogues
- London Intro, 98 reviews, 299 photos, 13 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 129 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradford Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos
- Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues