"Salou - fun for all!" Top 5 Page for this destination Salou by clueless83

Salou Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 296 photos

Something for everyone

I have been to Salou twice, the first time I was an excited 18 year old on my first proper holiday abroad with friends, the second time was several years later on a couples holiday with my boyfriend. Salou, to me, is quite family friendly during the day (there is a theme park close by) but by night it comes to life with over 18s looking for fun in many of the bars that are on offer.

My first trip to Salou was like an 18-30s holiday without the sleaze. We specifically wanted somewhere lively and fun without having overenthusiastic, irritating reps trying to get us to do stuff we didn't want to do. Drinking and dancing minus the sordid things you hear about places like Ayia Napa and San Antonio.

My second trip to Salou was a little tamer, we still had a good time and enjoyed the bars (the ones that were open at least!) but I managed to get more of a sun tan on this holiday instead of partying until 6am then spending most of the day in bed! My tips will be a combination from both holidays, as much as I can remember accurately ;-)

Listen to: Lets Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez

• In a nutshell:Drinking and dancing without the sleaze and the tack
  • Last visit to Salou: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 22, 2008

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Those fountains look lovely lit up at night.

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2008 at 7:31 AM

Thanks for the tips and photos on Salou -- looks like a great place! If I ever get there, I will certainly visit 007. Gotta love free t-shirts! Best regards from the USA, Bill

clueless83

“Fairy Dust and Wander Lust”

Badges & Stats in Salou