"Verona" Verona by lifeisatrip
Verona Travel Guide: 1,718 reviews and 4,377 photos
The arena area at night is made more attractive by the shooting star that glows in the dark.
I just had to go see the legendary balcony where Giuliette would come out and show herself to Romeo down below. We also went to see Romeo's house not too far from Juliet's. However, it is not open to the public. There is a marker outside indicating it was the house of Romeo.
- Pros:Easily walkable
- Cons:Can't think of any
- In a nutshell:It's a lovely city
lifeisatrip's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Photos in VeronaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nancy Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Keukenhof Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues