"A town along River Rhein" Bacharach by lifeisatrip
Bacharach Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 352 photos
Bacharach was our first stop on this day tour. It is a fortified town as there are several gates that go into the main part of town. The wall must be about 20 feet thick. Houses are half-timbered as in most of the older towns. It has a pedestrian street where shops and restaurants are.
It was about 11:00 a.m. when we got there but the town was just starting to wake up. Saturday.
lifeisatrip's Related Pages
Bacharach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Rabbi of Bacharach"
- "Bacharach - a romantic village at the river Rhine"
- "Fine Wine on the Rhine (and beer, too!)"
- "The breathtaking Bacharach"
- "Wine villages along the Rhine River - Bacharach"
- "The God of Wine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacharach
- Hotels in Bacharach
- Transportation in Bacharach
- Restaurants in Bacharach
- Shopping in Bacharach
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacharach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bacharach
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bacharach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacharach
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nancy Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Keukenhof Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (7)
Latest Bacharach hotel reviews