"Holy week in Antipolo" Top 5 Page for this destination Antipolo by scarletf
Antipolo Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 209 photos
This was my first time to join this kind of activity. From Pasig to Antipolo is estimated 15 kilometers. Neil and I walked going there. It took us around 5hours before we reached Antipolo. We might be there earlier if we didn’t stop, eat and rest. It was such an experience because you will see different kind of people. There are able and disabled. The young ones and the young once. Men, women and the mixed type. I was so amazed of the number of people who walk. As in half the main road was closed just for the devotees and those who like to experience this adventure (like me!)
Look on how many people were here! They are waiting for the morning to come and they will go to the grotto named Via Dolorosa.
Antipolo is known for some native delicacies like suman, latik and salvaro. If you plan to buy pasalubongs, use your... more travel advice
scarletf's Related Pages
Antipolo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Antipolo City"
- "My Hometown"
- "Holy week in Antipolo"
- "A Quick Retreat from the hustle and bustle"
- "-my HOME-"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antipolo
- Hotels in Antipolo
- Transportation in Antipolo
- Nightlife in Antipolo
- Restaurants in Antipolo
- Shopping in Antipolo
- Warnings and Dangers in Antipolo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antipolo
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Antipolo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antipolo
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Bohol Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camiguin Island Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Tangalan Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Pampanga Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasig Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Sarangani Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos