"LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST" scarletf's Profile

I believe that every second counts. It is true that once a single second of your life passed by, you can not make that go back. Unless, there is an available time machine that you can buy in Walmart or Hypermarket!

In memory of Ming-ming

I saw this stray cat along C5 last 07/23/08... so I took her home to save her from being killed on the road. This little cat is so sweet and intelligent. Then, last saturday evening... the door was left opened. Ming-ming went out without our knowledge. It was Sunday early morning when I saw her lying on the street, killed by car within our village. I saved her from being road-killed on C5, yet she still died the same way. We will miss you, Ming-ming!

***My VT meetings***

December 13, 2008 - VT in Action.. It was such a success.

March 15, 2008 - VT goes to Mt. Pinatubo.. Or should I say crawl to Pinatubo??? :)
I met Lila, Marnel, Isa, Joan, Tin, Presy, and Cyp.

February 17, 2008 - VT meeting in MOA with Helen and Dennis from Australia. They're such a sweet couple. They even gave us "pasalubongs". Also I met Aida, Marianne and Jane.

February 10, 2008 - The Hot-Air Balloon Festival! Too bad... wasn't able to meet some of the guys who stayed in Fontana but at least I met Allelli and her family.

January 27, 2008 - My first VT meeting in Tagaytay and Taal It was such a great a experience meeting some of the VTers for the first time. (Sad to say that this is also the first time that my digicam gone mad.) They are so accommodating, down to earth and easy to get along with. I really made the right choice to join this group. I would definitely go meet them again soon! :) Thanks to Juds, Claire, Yen, Cess and Monina. I love you, guys!

What I love to do

I love adventures. That is why I love to travel. I am a risk-taker also yet, sometimes I have a strong sense of intuition. I love challenges, this is something that makes my mind and body work. I like to meet other people from different places. I like to know their culture and learn how to speak their language.... Most of all, I love to eat good foods too! :)

I'm business-minded too!

Since I am a risk-taker, I somehow got interested in different kinds of business. When I was a child, as young as 9 years old. I got interested in a free sticker everytime I buy lollipop. By the way, that sticker is a permanent sticker that can be transferred using an iron. That was the first time I thought of selling these lollipops to my classmates because these are cool! That time I bought it for .75cents... and guess what?! I also sell it for .75cents! Hence, I didn't get any income. Well... that is what you call learning through experience. (hehehe!) Anyways, from then on I tried a lot of new cool things to sell. Besides of having a lot of bills (house, utilities and etc), I still have something for myself.

The Golden Rule

Do unto others what you want to do to yourself - I believe in this Golden Rule. Truly, life is like a pendulum. Whatever you do today might get back to you sooner or later. I love helping other people especially those helpless children.

My sports

Scuba diving is one of my interests. But it is quite expensive. Maybe I can do that one of these days for free... I hope! :) I love to swim but I cannot swim that good. If ever I have the chance to learn how to swim better, I would grab that opportunity. I also would like to learn how to play lawn tennis. I was a volleyball player when I was a kid. But it was diverted to dance activities. I was a school dancer until my college years. But it stopped when I became a working student. Right now, what keeps me healthy is martial arts. Well, for me it is hitting 2 stones at the same time. I am keeping myself fit and also I'm keeping myself guarded for any unexpected events.

Update update!!! I have tried SCUBA diving for free!!! weeeeee!!!

Who am I?

A typical woman trying to live life in an extraordinary way. I don't usually go with the norm. I make it a point that I have my own style using my own perspective. I don't like judgemental people because these people love to criticize. Criticism is good if that is a constructive criticism. I'm not perfect and I usually make mistakes but I manage to handle and learn from it. I like to do a lot of things in life. Right now, I am trying to finish my second degree in college. I hope I can finish it soon.

• Intro Updated May 7, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
scarletf's Profile Photo

scarletf

“Living life to the fullest”

Real Name