"MACAU" Macao by janbonivic
Macao Travel Guide: 1,779 reviews and 5,430 photos
This is my very first out of the country travel (got to use my passport at last!) and for me, MACAU is a the perfect out of the country destination for Filipino first timers...
The place is very TOURIST FRIENDLY!
And there are so many fellow Filipinos working out there so you really will feel AT HOME...
There are 25 locations included in the Historic Centre of Macau but we only got to see below sights:
- Leal Senado Building
- Senado Square
- Holy House of Mercy
- St. Dominic's Church
- Ruins of St. Paul
- Mount Fortress
- we were supposed to go up to Guia Hill via a Cable car but it was closed since it was a Monday! =(
Never miss these casinos (for sight seeing purposes):
- Wynn (there's a fountain and prosperity show every night)
- MGM Grand
- Grand Lisboa (really GRAND inside)
- Venetian Macau
- City of Dreams (free dragon show)
And you might try having your luck in any game like the slot machine!
This is the most colorful shop on your way to the St. Paul Ruins from Senado Square (left side) Ref magnets and... more travel advice
janbonivic's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: MACAU"
- "Bem-Vindo a Macau - Welcome to Macau"
- "Macau - former Portuguese Colony"
- "aramat's new Macao Page"
- "Portuguese Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Top 10 Pages
- Vigan Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Puerto Princesa City Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- El Nido Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Port Barton Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- San Vicente Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Taytay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos