"San Vicente - home of the "LONG BEACH"" San Vicente by janbonivic
San Vicente Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 57 photos
This is my hubby's birth place.
San Vicente is located on the north-western side of Palawan,
194 kilometers away from Puerto Princesa City.
That's around 4 hours drive by private vehicles.
San Vicente boasts of the 14-kilometer LONG BEACH of white sand in Barangay New Agutaya,
just a few minutes from the town proper.
Today, it is frequented not only by tourists who are mostly bound to PORT BARTON,
but of INVESTORS who dream of having a piece of land there as it is being touted as the "next BORACAY".
Thus, if you Google “San Vicente, Palawan” you’ll find most of the entries leading to websites are making various offers for real estate, NOT as a premier TOURIST DESTINATION...
But as this is part of PALAWAN, which is said to be the "LAST FRONTIER", various environmental issues appear now that some developments are becoming obvious.
People are now afraid of the negative effects that would come sooner.
Will my son still be able to enjoy the "unspoilt long beach" in the next 5 years?
Where will these kids go when resorts flood the area?
Private Van hire round trip from Puerto Princesa City - P7,000.00 JB Van Rental : +639175530421 San Vicente may be... more travel advice
janbonivic's Related Pages
San Vicente Travel Guide
- Things to Do in San Vicente
- Hotels in San Vicente
- Transportation in San Vicente
- Shopping in San Vicente
- Warnings and Dangers in San Vicente
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Vicente
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Vicente?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Vicente
Photos in San VicenteSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Vigan Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Puerto Princesa City Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- El Nido Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Port Barton Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- San Vicente Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Taytay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos