"VIgan's Heritage hoUses.." Vigan by missmarianne
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
as expected (ovkors!).. the houses are way older than the ones that my folks used to lived at (in other province nyeh?!..) these houses are built during the spanish era. families residing there put up antique stores that match the ages of their niche. they tried to maintain the original pictures but under weather-weather circumstances some of these are torn down while others are gradually crushing into rocks and powder (lol!) due to low and/or no maintenance at all.
- Pros:walking along the streets can get you a bit of refreshments over its pastSSS
- Cons:can get too0000 crowded during holidays. It's one of the most visited cities in the noRth of Pinas.
- In a nutshell:so so Ispanis.
if you have nowhere to stay for an overnight ..they could accommodate you for FREE (told by the ladies there). they... more travel advice
Written Mar 31, 2008
Written Apr 4, 2008
missmarianne's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 15 reviews, 81 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa Intro, 7 reviews, 79 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Padre Burgos Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anilao Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Magsingal Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue