"Parapat: seoooow serene" Parapat by missmarianne
Parapat Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 4 photos
'said to be the traditional niche to Bataknese tribes.
Parapat (also called Prapat ), is a tourist destination town on the shores of Lake Toba , precisely located in Simalungun regency , of North Sumatra , is about 48 km from Pematangsiantar . Parapat be one important stopover point of the Trans Sumatra Highway that connects the western city of Medan to Padang.
In many scattered Parapat-star hotels and bungalows that housed a kind of guesthouse domestic tourists even though foreign trip to Lake Toba.
From there own Parapat ferry port serving the transportation of water to Samosir Island to the port rather Ajibata . If not through Parapat, so to reach Samosir Island via land transportation a person must be rounded up to the shore of Lake Toba Pangururan because that was where the island of Samosir in touch with the mainland island of Sumatra.
- Pros:seooow relaxing, cool, refreshing..
- Cons:language and customs that you are not aware of.
- In a nutshell:chillax district of NoRTh SUmatera
in going to Parapat, ya can get a bus, a taxi or a private car ride from Medan. However, it is kind of expensive with... more travel advice
missmarianne's Related Pages
Parapat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Parapat: seoooow serene"
- "HORAS PARAPAT"
- "danau toba bus touts beware!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parapat
- Hotels in Parapat
- Transportation in Parapat
- Restaurants in Parapat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parapat
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Parapat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parapat
Photos in ParapatSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 15 reviews, 81 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa Intro, 7 reviews, 79 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Padre Burgos Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anilao Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Magsingal Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue