"Full of character!" León by raquelitalarga
León Travel Guide: 191 reviews and 490 photos
The 11 hour journey involved a filthy night train, zero sleep.... and it was a decidedly chilly morning after the sweltering heat of Barcelona!! It was too early to check into the hostal and the unfortunately the place we chose for breakfast was pricey! BUT...I immediately liked León!!
- Pros:Access to mountains, weather, excellent free tapas
- Cons:Don't know of any major yet
Plaza Mayor holds the weekly market, which we missed....next time. On one side of the arcaded square is a 4 star hotel... more travel advice
León's Gaudí building isn't that memorable, only a few quirks. It is now a bank so no chance of studying the interior,... more travel advice
raquelitalarga's Related Pages
León Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Inner Spain"
- "La Ciudad Azul---The Blue City"
- "Another capital of another glorious kingdon"
- "Full of character!"
- "CASTILLA LEON: LEON"
- See All...
- Things to Do in León
- Hotels in León
- Transportation in León
- Nightlife in León
- Restaurants in León
- Shopping in León
- Warnings and Dangers in León
- See All...
Badges & Stats in León
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to León?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in León
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos
- Southwell Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astorga Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- León Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tossa Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Criccieth Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Bakewell Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.