"Kaiserslautern, Germany" Kaiserslautern by fisherbray
Kaiserslautern Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 234 photos
A peaceful garden in the center of the busy city.
The Kaiserbrunnen is a sort of history of the area in 3D. It is topped by Emporer Barbarossa and surrounding him is a football from when 1FSK won the Bundesliga championship, an Opel motor, and many more. It is fun place for kids since they enjoy playing among the many figures.
Located on the Markstrasse and surrounded by trees and cafes, it is a beautiful place in the center of Kaiserslautern. During the Christmas season the area surrounding the church hosts the city's Christmas Market.
- Pros:Very friendly and most people speak English.
- Cons:Too many Americans.
fisherbray's Related Pages
Kaiserslautern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera in K-Town"
- "Town of Emperor Frederick Barbarossa in 1153"
- "Pemby in K-Town"
- "Kaiserslautern, Germany"
- "The place it all started"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaiserslautern
- Hotels in Kaiserslautern
- Transportation in Kaiserslautern
- Nightlife in Kaiserslautern
- Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
- Shopping in Kaiserslautern
- Warnings and Dangers in Kaiserslautern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaiserslautern
- 1 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kaiserslautern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaiserslautern
Photos in KaiserslauternSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Kaiserslautern Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iraq Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bern Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bastogne Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Fort Myers Beach Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Echternach 1 review, 5 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.