"The place where my heart belongs to" Vuokatti by TarjaH

Vuokatti Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 71 photos

Why do I live here?
Vuokatti is all about sport and nature. When you can combine these two, it's definitely also the place where I want to live.
One of the great things in Finland is that it's not made more difficult to live outside Helsinki area; industry and education is not centralized and living itself is cheaper out side bigger towns. Nature, sport and tourism makes Vuokatti ideal place for me who want to have peace around me as well as international athmosphere.

Why you should come here?
You will experience something different and original compared to Helsinki which is like any other city in Europe. Here you get all time and peace for yourself but still if you need some action you have numerous possibilities with help of funny locals!! ;)
Just see my tips and Vuokatti's official pages in English

And one more important thing;
Thanks to Finnish legal concept of Everyman's right, every one of you can enjoy the Finnish nature!
You can walk, ski, cycle, row, sail, swim, pick berries in our pure nature freely as long as you respect it.

• Intro Updated Jan 4, 2012

May 13, 2011 at 3:30 AM

nice page

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I thought I would find some winter updates here, but all I see is from the summer ;-) I STILL LOVE THE HUSKIES :)))

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Interesting tips about your home town. I had never heard of an indoor ski tunnel before.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2010 at 4:12 PM

you have built very nice tips on a this city. please build more pages on Finland.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Would like to go on a Husky safari, and also try the ice fishing!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM

You live in a lovely place! I especially like the photo in the travelogue :))

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM

hi tarja, thanks for being my visitor number 7000, i hope it takes you less than 7 years. Like the karting idea, sounds great fun but a relaxing sauna sounds better. see you in Krakow i hope

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2010 at 4:25 AM

Very nice page and beautiful photos!

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Always fun to see what people write about their home city.

TarjaH

“Whereever my boots take me”

Badges & Stats in Vuokatti

Have you been to Vuokatti?

Photos in Vuokatti