"Adare - yes it is a living postcard!" Adare by swissfondue
Adare Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
After jumping on a train at Dublin Heuston station and ending up in Limerick, I found out that the village of Adare could be reached easily by bus (Limerick - Tralee route) so I decided to see for myself if it lived up to its name of Ireland's most picture postcard village.
It is lovely, small and quiet despite its lofty title. If you are looking to photograph traditional thatched cottages you wont have to look beyond the main street.
swissfondue's Related Pages
Adare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SMALL AND GREAT LOOKING ADARE"
- "Beautiful Village, Manor House & Golf Course"
- "Adare Trip"
- "A great deal if you don't get the car!"
- "Sunday in Adare"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adare
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Adare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adare
Photos in AdareSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 137 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Hobart Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mill Valley Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos