"My hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Espoo by Jarra
Espoo Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 219 photos
The city of Espoo has grown rapidly becoming the second largest city in Finland. There is no clear centre in the city, but five regional centres, each size of a medium-sized Finnish city. Because of that structure there are lots of green forrests and waters between regional centres which makesEspoo for all of us a great place to live
Icehockey is the most popular sport in Finland so one of the must thing to do in Finland is defenitely to see the game.... more travel advice
Akseli Gallen-Kallela is the National artist of Finland. He was a leading figure of Finland`s golden age of the arts.... more travel advice
Jarra's Related Pages
Espoo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tapiola - New, 50 Years Old Garden City"
- "My home town is a town"
- "My hometown"
- "garden city"
- "Espoo by the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Espoo
- Hotels in Espoo
- Transportation in Espoo
- Nightlife in Espoo
- Restaurants in Espoo
- Shopping in Espoo
- Warnings and Dangers in Espoo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Espoo
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Espoo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Espoo
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Mariehamn Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Iisalmi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Geelong Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Espoo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos