"Linda Hardy" LindaHardy's Profile

Where I have travelled

I was born in England at a place called Croydon in South London, emigrated to Perth, Western Australia as a child, now live near Launceston in Tasmania.

I have so far travelled to: New Zealand, in the USA I've been to Hawaiian Islands of Oahu and Maui, California, Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, Texas, Florida, Washington DC, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, Kansas and a few other states that I can't think of right now, in Canada I've been to British Columbia and Alberta, the Bahamas, Singapore, in Malaysia I've been to Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Malta, Gozo, Ibiza, England just about all over the country, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Greek island of Kos and of course Australia, my last trip was a 10 day cruise to Vanuatu and New Caledonia.

My Ideal Holidays

I enjoy sightseeing and taking lots of photo's, I'm not the sort of person who can sit on a beach all day - too boring, love seeing old buidlings, lots of scenery, anything historical, I enjoy road trips by camper van so long as I don't have to rough it too much, like a bit of comfort these days, I enjoy cruises, love the sea.

What I'm not into when travelling

I'm not into seeing Art galleries, just not my thing, I'm also not into hiking/trekking, going bush.

• Intro Updated Mar 21, 2010

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
LindaHardy's Profile Photo

LindaHardy

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.