"Grenada: Exotic Isle of Spice" Grenada by Sandcrab1

Grenada Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 76 photos

An island of indescribable beauty & friendliness

Grenada looms on the horizon as a lush, green and vibrant island of beautiful beaches, mountains, waterfalls, valleys and rain forests. As you move in closer the vision of beauty increases with the intensity of the scenery which confirms your original sighting.

I had been told all of these things on the Grenada Visitor Forum by other earlier visitors but I only believed a small part of what I read there. I now realized that it was all true and I only hoped that the rest of the stories were as true. Soon, I was to learn the truth... it was not only the truth but it was even better than I had thought it could ever be.

Sights of Grenada include eleven waterfalls

Only a 20 minute drive from the Grand Anse Beach resort area we came upon Annandale Waterfalls located slightly inland north-west of St. George's, the capital of Grenada. We found it provided a cooling and refreshing swim on a warm day in the sun.

• Pros:Natural beauty, sightseeing, friendly people, good hotels and restaurants.
  • Cons:None that I can think of...
  • In a nutshell:Much more than sea, sand and sun Grenada is the original Caribbean.
  • Last visit to Grenada: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 3, 2008

Comments

Sandcrab1 Visits Here Frequently!

Sandcrab1

“Do it now!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Grenada

Have you been to Grenada?

Latest Activity in Grenada