"S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!" Top 5 Page for this destination State of South Australia by balhannah
State of South Australia Travel Guide: 3,322 reviews and 8,660 photos
THE WORLD RENOWNED BAROSSA VALLEY
It's the wine capital of Australia, a place where you can get a real taste for the finer things in life!
THE CLARE VALLEY
More vineyards and wineries, visit the heritage towns o Burra and Kapunda, enjoy the scenery of the Clare Valley. This is an area of old Cottages, where 1st settlers came, a place to explore the old cemeteries.
Want to holiday by the beach, go scuba diving, see Whales & Penguins, visit the wineries at McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek, and Currency Creek, or go for a drive through some stunning scenery, then this is the place to come!
Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia's favourite holiday spots. Its a favorite area for the locals to take their holidays. Beaches of Yorke Peninsula are great places to go swimming, surfing, fishing or on a family picnic.
Innes National Park is an amazing place to visit - serene, yet full of wildlife, with bushland, rugged cliffs and secluded ocean beaches.
With more than 2,000 kilometres of Australian coastline, you should never be in a crowd! Here, you can go swimming with sea lions or cage diving with Great White Sharks. Sheltered coves and bays that are perfect for fishing, secluded beaches, and stunning cliff faces provide the perfect vantage point for spotting giant whales as they undertake their annual migration through the
At present, there are over 20 adults and 4 calves, including a rare white whale.
National Parks, Caves, The Nullarbor Plain, seaside villages and great fishing!
South Australia has a lot to offer, do come and see for yourself!
THIS PAGE CONTINUES TO BE UPDATED AND ADDED TO
- In a nutshell:Great State!
Located on Eyre Peninsula is an area known as "Granite Country" because of the large amount of granite in the area.... more travel advice
South Australia's major River, is the Murray River. This long River doesn't have that many Bridges crossing it, so in... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
State of South Australia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Australia - the driest state in Australia."
- "Diverse Beauty to be found in SA"
- "Festival State"
- "S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!"
- "The great outdoors"
- "S.A. Great ... a stolen catchphrase!"
- "South Australia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of South Australia
- Hotels in State of South Australia
- Transportation in State of South Australia
- Nightlife in State of South Australia
- Restaurants in State of South Australia
- Shopping in State of South Australia
- Warnings and Dangers in State of South Australia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of South Australia
- 1,141 Reviews
- 3,397 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 76 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (480)
Have you been to State of South Australia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of South Australia
- Posted in Travel Australia Forum "Re: Road Trip: Sydney to Brisbane "
- Commented on one of balhannah's State of South Australia tips
- updated a State of South Australia Travel Page "S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!"
- Wrote a Review GRANITE COUNTRY in State of South Australia Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "GRANITE COUNTRY"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 320 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues