"S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!" Top 5 Page for this destination State of South Australia by balhannah
State of South Australia Travel Guide: 3,151 reviews and 7,971 photos
THE WORLD RENOWNED BAROSSA VALLEY
It's the wine capital of Australia, a place where you can get a real taste for the finer things in life!
THE CLARE VALLEY
More vineyards and wineries, visit the heritage towns o Burra and Kapunda, enjoy the scenery of the Clare Valley.
This is an area of old Cottages, where 1st settlers came, a place to explore the old cemeteries.
Want to holiday by the beach, go scuba diving, see Whales & Penguins, visit the wineries at McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek, and Currency Creek, or go for a drive through some stunning scenery, then this is the place to come!
Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia's favourite holiday spots.
Its a favorite area for the locals to take their holidays.
Beaches of Yorke Peninsula are great places to go swimming, surfing, fishing or on a family picnic.
Innes National Park is an amazing place to visit - serene, yet full of wildlife,
with bushland, rugged cliffs and secluded ocean beaches.
With more than 2,000 kilometres of Australian coastline, you should never be in a crowd!
Here, you can go swimming with sea lions or cage diving with Great White Sharks.
Sheltered coves and bays that are perfect for fishing, secluded beaches,
and stunning cliff faces that provide the perfect vantage point for spotting
giant whales as they undertake their annual migration through the
At present, there are over 20 adults and 4 calves, including a rare white whale.
National Parks, Caves, The Nullarbor Plain, seaside villages and great fishing!
LINKS TO MY SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PAGES
The Coorong is a 140km lagoon in which fresh water flows into from the River Murray. It is well know for its spectacular... more travel advice
The Clare Valley, well know to South Australians for its good Wines, but no so well know to Overseas Tourists. The... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
State of South Australia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Australia - the driest state in Australia."
- "Diverse Beauty to be found in SA"
- "Festival State"
- "S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!"
- "The great outdoors"
- "S.A. Great ... a stolen catchphrase!"
- "South Australia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of South Australia
- Hotels in State of South Australia
- Transportation in State of South Australia
- Nightlife in State of South Australia
- Restaurants in State of South Australia
- Shopping in State of South Australia
- Warnings and Dangers in State of South Australia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of South Australia
- 1,107 Reviews
- 3,260 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 74 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (245)
Have you been to State of South Australia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of South Australia
- Posted in Travel State of Queensland Forum "Re: About Toll Charges in..."
- updated a State of South Australia Travel Page "S.A. - THE FORGOTTEN STATE!"
- Wrote a Review THE COORONG in State of South Australia Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "THE COORONG"
- Commented on one of tigerjapan's State of South Australia travel pages
Photos in State of South AustraliaSee All Photos (3260)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 244 reviews, 694 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 121 reviews, 414 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues