"BEAUTIFUL LAKE KONIGSSEE" Königssee by balhannah
Königssee Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 99 photos
The Emerald green lake, surrounded by beautiful mountains and rock faces is Germany's highest Lake, at 603 metre's above sea level.
I would imagine the water would be pretty cold if you fell in, as the depth of the Lake 200metres!
Cruises depart regularly.
After you have read these page's, if you would like to follow my trail around Germany, please click on next Town listed below.
- Pros:Pretty, especially on a sunny, calm day
- Cons:Storm's whip up at minute's notice!
We walked to Lake Konigssee through a street lined with shops aimed at the tourist. We wanted to do the Cruise, so I... more travel advice
Leaving St. Bartholoma behind, we head to our final destination which is Salet. It is here that the boat fills with... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Königssee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL LAKE KONIGSSEE"
- "King's lake"
- "The most southern spot in Germany"
- "The 2nd most kitschy spot in Bavaria...."
- "Königssee: the Bavarian fjord"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Königssee
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (221)
Have you been to Königssee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Königssee
Photos in KönigsseeSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 85 reviews, 275 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue