"LOTS OF BEAR'S AT ANDERMATT" Top 5 Page for this destination Andermatt by balhannah

Andermatt Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 211 photos

ANDERMATT was another town that we enjoyed seeing, but what I enjoyed even more, was the journey from here along Route 19.

The scenery was fantastic!

After reading this page, if you wish to follow my journey through Switzerland, please click on the town link below.

RHAZUNS

• Last visit to Andermatt: Jun 2011
  • Intro Updated Aug 16, 2012

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2013 at 4:39 AM

What beautiful scenery, especially on the Overalp Pass!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Feb 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Wonderful scenery, I had to take from the car window quite a bit, as not many stopping places.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Lovely page about the region around Andermatt!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Me again, continuing to tag along on your scenic tour of Switzerland. I’m glad you had such good weather for your tour and your photos.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Oh wow, magic landscape. When I look at the photos of your off path trip I think I drove that tour too, on the back of a motorbike. Beautiful churches of St. Peter & Paul and Disentis Abbey!! And I had to drag the bears to the computer - they loved the Andermatt bears .-)

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM

That church is yet another of the gobsmackers to be found all over Europe. The bears look interesting but as much as you liked them I don't think the cows need worry about losing their top spot at your place!!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM

wow, excellent photography, you also had been lucky with the weather ! I have been there many times but I totally missed that heavenly monastery !

balhannah

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Badges & Stats in Andermatt

Have you been to Andermatt?