"GUARDA" Guarda by balhannah
Guarda Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 46 photos
Guarda is a small village located 1650 metres high above the lower part of the Engadin valley.
Once an almost deserted place due to its remote location, it has been revived after most houses have been renovated. It still was almost deserted when I was walking the long, uphill street, perhaps we were too early for the majority of people!
Part of the remake of the famous "Heidi film" was taken in Guarda.
One of the most popular picture books of Switzerland was based in Guarda .
I hope you will still come with me as we are now going to cross into
LAGO DE RESIA IN ITALY
- In a nutshell:Wonderful views, interesting Village!
Located 10kms from Guarda, is another small village named Susch. The small village was rather pretty! It had a River... more travel advice
You have been driving around passing through many little Village's and need a Toilet? Don't worry. If you come to... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Guarda Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Guarda
- 6 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (547)
Have you been to Guarda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guarda
Photos in GuardaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 170 reviews, 326 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 115 reviews, 288 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues