"THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV" Top 5 Page for this destination Cesky Krumlov by balhannah
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 321 reviews and 828 photos
THE WHOLE CITY is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its Old Town, with 300 protected medieval buildings, and a castle complex which is the second largest in the Czech Republic.
Set in a pretty area, with the Vltava running through the City, its has narrow streets full of old townhomes, inns, shops, and cafes.
Located in the southwest part of the Czech Republic, its population is about 14,000 residents.
As the Old Town of Cesky Krumlov is a car free zone, we have parked our Car, and now I am going to explore the Old Town.
Please join me as a virtual touring companion, as we wander the old streets and discover Cesky Krumlov.
We begin our tour at TIP 1
This is the last Town we looked around in the Czech Republic.
Now we are heading across the border and into Austria.
I hope you will be my virtual companion once again, as we travel the high mountain roads in Austria, visit Monasteries and beautiful towns in Austria, starting with FREIDSTADT
- In a nutshell:A MUST VISIT!
As Cesky Krumlov is tourist orientated, there are plenty of shops to please everybody, especially in the old historic... more travel advice
Also located in the former St. Jost Church, is the Marionette Museum, housing exhibition's of both old and current... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV"
- "cesky krumlov bohemia"
- "Southern Bohemia's Fairy Tale Village"
- "Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!"
- "Cesky Krumlov, the Red Roof Town"
- "Cesky Krumlov: second only to Venice"
- "Cesky Krumlov"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
- Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
- Nightlife in Cesky Krumlov
- Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
- Shopping in Cesky Krumlov
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesky Krumlov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov
- 31 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesky Krumlov
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Cesky Krumlov hotel reviews
- Hotel Konvice
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Hostel Merlin
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013
- Hostel Skippy
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 23, 2013
- Pension Ve Vezi (In the Tower)
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 8, 2012
- Hostel Ryba
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2005
- Pension Barbakan
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Svambersky dum Hotel
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Ruze Cesky Krumlov Hotel
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Pension Mysi Dira
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 16, 2013
- Castle View Apartments
- 127 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Krumlov House Hostel
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Hotel Dvorak
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Pension Na louzi
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Pension SV. Hubertus
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 4, 2013
- Hostel 99
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013