"THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV" Top 5 Page for this destination Cesky Krumlov by balhannah
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 953 photos
THE WHOLE CITY is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its Old Town, with 300 protected medieval buildings, and a castle complex which is the second largest in the Czech Republic.
Set in a pretty area, with the Vltava running through the City, its has narrow streets full of old townhomes, inns, shops, and cafes.
Located in the southwest part of the Czech Republic, its population is about 14,000 residents.
As the Old Town of Cesky Krumlov is a car free zone, we have parked our Car, and now I am going to explore the Old Town.
Please join me as a virtual touring companion, as we wander the old streets and discover Cesky Krumlov.
We begin our tour at TIP 1
This is the last Town we looked around in the Czech Republic.
Now on our 2011 European road trip, we are heading across the border and into Austria.
I hope you will be my virtual companion once again, as we travel the high mountain roads in Austria, visit Monasteries and beautiful towns in Austria, starting with FREIDSTADT
- In a nutshell:A MUST VISIT!
As Cesky Krumlov is tourist orientated, there are plenty of shops to please everybody, especially in the old historic... more travel advice
Also located in the former St. Jost Church, is the Marionette Museum, housing exhibition's of both old and current... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV"
- "cesky krumlov bohemia"
- "Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!"
- "Southern Bohemia's Fairy Tale Village"
- "Cesky Krumlov, the Red Roof Town"
- "Cesky Krumlov: second only to Venice"
- "Cesky Krumlov"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
- Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
- Nightlife in Cesky Krumlov
- Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
- Shopping in Cesky Krumlov
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesky Krumlov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov
- 31 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (245)
Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesky Krumlov
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 242 reviews, 692 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 121 reviews, 414 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues