"BEAUTIFUL LUHACOVICE" Luhacovice by balhannah
Luhacovice Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 51 photos
One of my favorite towns in Czech Republic!
Luhacovice is located in the southeastern corner of the Czech Republic.
The development of the Town began in the 17th century, with the most significant construction of beautiful building's being in the 20th century.
The buildings were designed by Dusan Jurkovic in many different architectural
design's, including Art Nouveau, early modernism and functional.
The Spa town flourished in the 20th century, so is a "young spa" in the Czech Republic!
There are several different mineral springs, each with different properties specializing in inhalation treatment of the upper respiratory tract, Mineral baths
and hydrotherapy, sulfurous baths, and a peat spa all can be tried here, so, if you have a problem, it just maybe the place to come!
The beautiful architecture on the building's, would be enough for me to come here and stay!
I had a wonderful time here, saw heaps, took lots of photos!
Now it's time to move onto BUCHLOVICE
- Pros:Nice area, small town, lovely buildings!
- In a nutshell:Wonderful array of beautiful buildings!
Even if you are just here for a few hours, this is a must see area. There is a canal running through the park, with... more travel advice
This Villa, originally Villa Austria, is older than the others, being built between 1884-1886. This was the villa of a... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Luhacovice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL LUHACOVICE"
- "My student years at a spa town..."
- "Grat Spa Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luhacovice
- 13 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (245)
Have you been to Luhacovice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luhacovice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 244 reviews, 694 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 127 reviews, 434 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues