"MIKULOV - LOTS OF RELIGIOUS HISTORY!" Mikulov by balhannah
Mikulov Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 76 photos
Mikulov was quite a surprise!
This historic town is situated in the heart of a Wine Region, so, you can combine history with Wine!
It does have a traditional Palava vine harvest and wine festival, held over the second weekend in September, something all you Wine drinker's may wish to remember!
I really enjoyed my time here, and could have spent longer!
Located in here are the remains of family members from 1617 to 1852 of the important Dietrichstein family. more travel advice
From most places in Mikulov we could see this smallish Chapel on a nearby hill. It turns out is a very historical spot,... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Mikulov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MIKULOV - LOTS OF RELIGIOUS HISTORY!"
- "Wine tasting and history"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mikulov
- 9 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Mikulov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mikulov
Photos in MikulovSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues