"VALTICE" Valtice by balhannah
Valtice Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 54 photos
The area of Valtice and Lednice is known as the area of the Chateau's.
Since 1992, it has been listed as a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE AREA.
Valtice is located quite close to the Austrian border.
It is famous for it's Castle and for Viniculture.
We found many nice buildings, and I think we missed some in the area!
We are now moving onto UHERSKY BROD, please join me!
- In a nutshell:Lovely around the Town Square area!
Hodonin is a town about 33kms away from Valtice. I found it had quite a few lovely Czech buildings, all painted nice and... more travel advice
When reaching the Colonnade, there is no set parking area, so we just pulled off the road, and parked. A very "cranky"... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Valtice Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Valtice
- 16 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Valtice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valtice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues