"VALTICE" Valtice by balhannah
Valtice Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 64 photos
The area of Valtice and Lednice is known as the area of the Chateau's.
Since 1992, it has been listed as a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE AREA.
Valtice is located quite close to the Austrian border.
It is famous for it's Castle and for Viniculture.
We found many nice buildings, and I think we missed some in the area!
We are now moving onto UHERSKY BROD, please join me!
- In a nutshell:Lovely around the Town Square area!
Hodonin is a town about 33kms away from Valtice. I found it had quite a few lovely Czech buildings, all painted nice and... more travel advice
When reaching the Colonnade, there is no set parking area, so we just pulled off the road, and parked. A very "cranky"... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Valtice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first Czech town"
- "A Wombat in Valtice Palace"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valtice
- 16 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (641)
Have you been to Valtice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valtice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 271 reviews, 792 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 265 reviews, 617 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 173 reviews, 338 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 115 reviews, 288 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues