"ROT AN DER ROT" Rot an der Rot by balhannah
Rot an der Rot Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 38 photos
Rot an der Rot was quite a find!
Not only the beautiful Gate tower, but the Church of St. Verena were both places I was glad I had seen!
After you have read these page's, if you would like to follow my trail around Germany, please click on next Town listed below
BIBERACH AN DER RISS
- Pros:Lovely small town
- In a nutshell:Most beautiful town gate I have ever seen!
As I enjoy walking, I hopped out of the Car and followed a water canal in Rot an der Rot. There were pretty gardens,... more travel advice
Rot an der Rot Abbey, was first mentioned way back in 1100! The Abbey has been through many bad and good times,... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Rot an der Rot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROT AN DER ROT"
- "Rot an der Rot --- A Monastery Town"
- "Rot an der Rot"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rot an der Rot
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (609)
Have you been to Rot an der Rot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rot an der Rot
Photos in Rot an der RotSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 267 reviews, 783 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 173 reviews, 338 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 115 reviews, 288 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues