"ST. VEIT AN DER GLAN" Sankt Veit an der Glan by balhannah
Sankt Veit an der Glan Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 29 photos
St Veit an der Glan was the seat of the dukes of Carinthia from 1170 until 1518.
Flowers were beautiful in this Town, and I know why.
In 1999, St. Veit was awarded the “Entente Florale” silver medal in Augsburg, as the second most beautiful flower town in Europe.
Tomorrow, we are going to visit MARIA WORTH
I hope you can come too!
For me, the most impressive building in St. Veit was the late 15th century, three story high gothic Rathaus. You can... more travel advice
Taking pride of place in the middle of the town square is the beautiful Plague column It was created by local St. Veit... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Sankt Veit an der Glan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sankt Veit an der Glan
- 7 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Sankt Veit an der Glan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Veit an der Glan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues