"BOURTON ON THE WATER - THE COTSWALD'S" Bourton on the Water by balhannah
Bourton on the Water Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 195 photos
Expect plenty of people in this village, as it is regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England.
Bourton-on-the-Water was lovely to wander around admiring the many Cotswold houses and cottages, many of them three hundred years old, some dating back to Elizabethan times four hundred years ago.
There is plenty to see and do here, more touristy than some of the other lesser known Cotswold Village's.
By this I mean, more shop's selling souvenir's, more Cafe's and Restaurant's which were more expensive, and more entertainment, like the "Cotswold's in miniature" and "Birdland"
This didn't bother us, we still enjoyed the time we spent here!
If you have finished reading this page, and would like to continue with me through the Cotswold's, please click on the Town name below
- In a nutshell:Another pretty Cotswold Village
Lunch time came, and a decision had to be made where to eat! For people who bring their own lunch, there was plenty of... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Bourton on the Water Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic Cotswolds"
- "Bourton...four villages in one."
- "Beautiful Bourton"
- "A very pretty place......."
- "Bourton on the Water"
- "Bourton-on-the-Water and attractions."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bourton on the Water
- Hotels in Bourton on the Water
- Transportation in Bourton on the Water
- Restaurants in Bourton on the Water
- Shopping in Bourton on the Water
- Warnings and Dangers in Bourton on the Water
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla Boca Brava Hotels
- Pachuca de Soto Hotels
- Le Puy-en-Velay
- Dauphin Island
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Male Island Hotels
- Niagara Falls
- Moscow Hotels
- Guangdong Sheng
- Noordwijk aan Zee
- Liverpool Hotels
- Laguna del Hule Hotels
- Peach Springs
Badges & Stats in Bourton on the Water
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Bourton on the Water?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourton on the Water
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: 2 nights lodging "
- updated a Bourton on the Water Travel Page "BOURTON ON THE WATER - THE COTSWALD'S"
- Uploaded a Photo to "BOURTON ON THE WATER - THE COTSWALD'S"
- Wrote a Review LUNCH TIME! in Bourton on the Water Things to Do
- Commented on one of angiebabe's Bourton on the Water travel pages
Photos in Bourton on the WaterSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (229)
Latest Bourton on the Water hotel reviews
- Broadlands Guest House
- 115 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Duke of Wellington
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Old Manse Hotel
- 277 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Harrington House
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 22, 2013
- Dial House Hotel
- 222 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013