"MALMESBURY AND THE ABBEY" Malmesbury by balhannah
Malmesbury Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 16 photos
Malmesbury is a market town located in the southern Cotswolds in the county of Wiltshire, England.
Home to Malmesbury Abbey and the site of an Iron Age fort, it is the oldest borough in England, created around 880 AD by charter from Alfred the Great.
If you have finished reading these page's and wish to continue with me through the Cotswold's, please click on the town name below
BOURTON ON THE WATER
- In a nutshell:Lovely Abbey worth seeing!
The Old Bell Inn, is located opposite the entrance to the Malmesbury Abbey. Built in 1220 and reputed to be the oldest... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Malmesbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALMESBURY AND THE ABBEY"
- "Noodlet's Malmesbury Page"
- "Whatley Weekend"
- "the history of WWII"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malmesbury
- Hotels in Malmesbury
- Restaurants in Malmesbury
- Shopping in Malmesbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malmesbury
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (242)
Have you been to Malmesbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malmesbury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue