"SAFFRON WALDEN" Saffron Walden by balhannah
Saffron Walden Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 33 photos
Saffron Walden is a picturesque, medieval town, in north west Essex.
It has a rich heritage of delightful old buildings that I would have liked to explored further, but couldn't, we were on our way to the "big" city of London!
I did enjoy what I saw, and would like to return to see more here, and around the area!
THIS CONCLUDE'S OUR TOUR OF THE COUNTRYSIDE OF ENGLAND & WALE'S.
Now time to drop off the hire Car at Gatwick Airport, and head into London for some sightseeing
- In a nutshell:Nice Market Town.
The Cross keys Hotel is an 850 year old building located on High Street. The Hotel has plenty of old features inside,... more travel advice
Firstly, this is where the Tourist Information centre is located, and where you can pick up the Town Trail map that... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Saffron Walden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Audley End House & Gardens"
- "Pleasant Essex market town."
- "SAFFRON WALDEN"
- "Saffron Walden"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saffron Walden
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (221)
Have you been to Saffron Walden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saffron Walden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 85 reviews, 275 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue