"WHAT HISTORY DENMARK HAS!" Denmark by balhannah
Denmark Travel Guide: 7,353 reviews and 19,638 photos
I WOULD LOVE TO RETURN, BUT IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE!
My husband and I came to COPENHAGEN as it was the starting and finishing point of a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords.
We left plenty of time for sightseeing, and enjoyed the following towns....
ROSKILDE, a lovely town with a Cathedral where most of the Danish Royals are buried. Loved it here!
HELSINGOR, another fabulous old town, with another famous Castle.
That is Kronborg Castle, otherwise known as Hamlet's Castle
has the wonderful Frederiksborg Castle, one of the best in the World!
If you would like to join me for a virtual cruise on the Italian MSC Cruise ship, the MV ORCHESTRA, then please click on the link for COPENHAGEN, our start and finish city for the Cruise.
MSC Orchestra was launched in 2007, and is one of MSC Cruises' newest ships.
The Ship had a total of 16 decks.
THIS IS THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS CRUISE WE DID.
Departing from Copenhagen, our first port of call was at KIEL in GERMANY.
The next day was spent at sea.
Now we are fjord country, and how pretty it is. We are sailing into HELLESYLT, where some people are leaving the ship, and taking a scenic drive and meeting us in GEIRANGER.
The next day, we see more beautiful fjords and waterfalls as we cruise into and anchor at the small town of FLAAM. Here we do a great train ride.
On the move again, and this time we are going to be at STAVANGER in the early morning.
Our last port of call before heading back to Copenhagen, was the beautiful city of OSLO, a city we really enjoyed.
Time went too fast, and soon we were back at Copenhagen after seeing some of the most beautiful scenery we could ever see!
- Pros:A beautiful country!
- In a nutshell:What we saw was great, and the people were friendly & lovely!
balhannah's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the place where my grandma came from"
- "COPENHAGEN-One of Europes Oldest cities..."
- "On top of Denmark"
- "Home of Legoland, HC Andersen and butter cookies"
- "DENMARK - WELCOME TO SCANDANAVIA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denmark
- Hotels in Denmark
- Transportation in Denmark
- Nightlife in Denmark
- Restaurants in Denmark
- Shopping in Denmark
- Warnings and Dangers in Denmark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 128 Reviews
- 478 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (515)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 320 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues