"BREZICE IN THE SAVA VALLEY!" Obcina Brezice by balhannah
Obcina Brezice Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
Brezice is a city in eastern Slovenia in the Lower Sava Valley.
The City lies at the confluence of the Sava and Krka rivers and also stands at the junction of a number of international traffic routes.
The Lower Sava Valley Museum is located in Brezice Castle, and contains archaeological and ethnological exhibits, exhibits on the Croatian and Slovenian peasant revolt, and a modern history collection.
It is one of the largest regional museums in the country.
The area has many hot springs, making it the largest natural spa and the second largest tourist center in Slovenia.
The scenery around here is quite pretty. We saw fruits growing, crops and farms.
- In a nutshell:Medieval Castle is worth seeing.
When we entered the Castle Courtyard, we had to climb the main steps up to the first floor, where we came across a man... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Obcina Brezice Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Obcina Brezice
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (242)
Have you been to Obcina Brezice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obcina Brezice
Photos in Obcina BreziceSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue