"THE FANTASTIC MUSEUM AT SINSHEIM!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sinsheim by balhannah

Sinsheim Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 184 photos

This is another city we came to for a reason, and the reason was.................

TECHNIK MUSEUM SINSHEIM

We were going to see a Concorde for the first time!

I was only expecting to view from the outside, this wasn't the case, I was able to walk inside, right to where the Pilot sat!

So, lets go for a tour of the Museum.

We will begin in the large hall which houses Vintage, Racing, Sports cars & Motorbikes and Trains.

It's also in this hall where the steps that lead to the flight deck of the Concorde are.

I hope you enjoy your tour, and perhaps it may bring back some memories of Car's once owned by you!!

After spending a wonderful time at this Museum, which I class one of the best in the World, it is time to head to our overnight accommodation in MOSBACH

• In a nutshell:This Museum is the BEST!
  • Last visit to Sinsheim: Apr 2013
  • Intro Updated Jun 29, 2013

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Now I know where in Europe old Soviet airplanes have been gathered all together, haha! I would also like to see them especially if they are in good condition (though in Germany I don't expect nothing bad, haha!)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Nov 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

You will be happy to know they are in good condition! It's a marvelous museum, hope you can one day go!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Dee, excellent and comprehensive page about the Technik Museum in Sinsheim. I have already heard a lot about this museum and the one in Speyer, but never really visited one of them.

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Now, this is a museum I would love to visit!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Jun 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM

It was great, something for everyone. Still have more to write.

balhannah

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Badges & Stats in Sinsheim

Have you been to Sinsheim?

Latest Activity in Sinsheim