"THE FANTASTIC MUSEUM AT SINSHEIM!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sinsheim by balhannah

Sinsheim Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 386 photos

This is another city we came to for a reason, and the reason was.................

TECHNIK MUSEUM SINSHEIM

We were going to see a Concorde for the first time!

I was only expecting to view from the outside, this wasn't the case, I was able to walk inside, right to where the Pilot sat!

So, lets go for a tour of the Museum.

We will begin in the large hall which houses Vintage, Racing, Sports cars & Motorbikes and Trains.

It's also in this hall where the steps that lead to the flight deck of the Concorde are.

I hope you enjoy your tour, and perhaps it may bring back some memories of Car's once owned by you!!

After spending a wonderful time at this Museum, which I class one of the best in the World, it is time to head to our overnight accommodation in MOSBACH

• In a nutshell:This Museum is the BEST!
  • Last visit to Sinsheim: Apr 2013
  • Intro Updated Jun 29, 2013

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM

As usual: "Exit through the gift shop!" That always makes me laugh because it was the title of a film by the street artist Banksy.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Excellent Sinsheim travel page with stunning photographs. We love to visit this sort of museum. We certainly hope to visit this fantastic Tecknik Museum one day. Thanks for your virtual tour. We have not heard of this before we visited your travel page. ~ho & pang

• alancollins's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2014 at 12:15 AM

This the sort of museum I love to visit and spend hours looking at the exhibits.

Jul 1, 2014 at 10:13 PM

I'm sure you would enjoy it! I enjoyed it as much as my husband. It was so interesting being able to go into the Concorde and to the Pilots seat. We spent ages looking at exhibits, in the end we were just too tired to see all of it. An excellent museum that I hope you may be able to visit one day. Thanks for taking the tour!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Now I know where in Europe old Soviet airplanes have been gathered all together, haha! I would also like to see them especially if they are in good condition (though in Germany I don't expect nothing bad, haha!)

Nov 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

You will be happy to know they are in good condition! It's a marvelous museum, hope you can one day go!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Dee, excellent and comprehensive page about the Technik Museum in Sinsheim. I have already heard a lot about this museum and the one in Speyer, but never really visited one of them.

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Now, this is a museum I would love to visit!

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM

It was great, something for everyone. Still have more to write.

balhannah

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Badges & Stats in Sinsheim

Have you been to Sinsheim?

Latest Activity in Sinsheim