"THE SEASIDE VILLAGE OF SOUTHEND" Southend by balhannah
Southend Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
WONDERFUL COASTAL SCENERY
Southend is just a small seaside Village, a working crayfishing Port and holiday village. One of the largest fleet of Rock Lobster fishing vessels on the Limestone Coast, Rock Lobster processing, aquaculture farming are all located here.
It has safe swimming beaches, good surf, diving, kayaking, wind & kite surfing, boating and 4W driving.
There are several sets of public Toilets, and a Caravan Park.
As you can imagine, the Village swells at holiday times!
We were glad we took the short detour into here, for the coastline was quite a surprise!
Next stop, MILLICENT
- In a nutshell:Wonderful coastal scenery!
These holes I came across on my Cape Buffon walk. I just thought thye were "holes", but according to the Interpretive... more travel advice
This if a loop walk along the cliff top walk, its a MUST DO! The scenery is fantastic, I loved it! I saw all sorts of... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Southend Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Southend
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (242)
Have you been to Southend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Southend
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue