Putrajaya Transportation Tips by balhannah Top 5 Page for this destination
Putrajaya Transportation: 9 reviews and 7 photos
A taxi from the station to the Mosque is a set price of 9mr which you buy from a counter and give the driver the voucher. I did this on the 5/3/08.
More Reviews (7)
balhannah's Related Pages
Putrajaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Administrative Capital of Malaysia"
- "PUTRAJAYA - government administration centre"
- "Putrajaya Malaysia"
- "A New Federal Teritory...PUTRAJAYA"
- "THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!"
- "Putrajaya - New Capital"
- "The path to the new city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putrajaya
- Hotels in Putrajaya
- Transportation in Putrajaya
- Nightlife in Putrajaya
- Restaurants in Putrajaya
- Shopping in Putrajaya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Palestine Transportation
- French Guiana Transportation
- Île aux Coudres Transportation
- Golden Sands Transportation
- Mississauga Transportation
- Northeastern Thailand Transportation
- Ålborg Transportation
- Znojmo Transportation
- Vieques Transportation
- San Vicente de la Barquera Transportation
- Bretagne Transportation
- Tuzla Transportation
Badges & Stats in Putrajaya
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Putrajaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putrajaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues