"Putrajaya Malaysia" Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya by balhannah
Putrajaya Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 375 photos
PUTRAJAYA - HALFWAY BETWEEN KL AND THE AIRPORT
This is a beautiful city, one that is trying to be perfect.
There are quite a few sights to see.
The Pink Mosque is beautiful and you can have a look around. No need to worry about what your wearing as they lend you a cloak with a hood to wear. for free.
Just by the mosque but downstairs, is the Souk, not much inside, but quite attractive outside.
I went for a cruise in a traditional Malay boat to see the sights from the water.
The Oarsman took some photos of me by the sights - I thought a really nice gesture.
Check this website for information on everything in Putrajaya.
- In a nutshell:Very clean and very nice city
Mercu Tanda is a landmark in Putrajaya located on the site of where the federal administrative centre was established in... more travel advice
The Perdana Putra complex is next to the Putra Mosque. This building houses the offices of the Prime Minister, the... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Putrajaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Administrative Capital of Malaysia"
- "PUTRAJAYA - government administration centre"
- "Putrajaya Malaysia"
- "A New Federal Teritory...PUTRAJAYA"
- "THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!"
- "Putrajaya - New Capital"
- "The path to the new city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putrajaya
- Hotels in Putrajaya
- Transportation in Putrajaya
- Nightlife in Putrajaya
- Restaurants in Putrajaya
- Shopping in Putrajaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Putrajaya
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (242)
Have you been to Putrajaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putrajaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue