"Putrajaya Malaysia" Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya by balhannah

Putrajaya Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 380 photos

PUTRAJAYA - HALFWAY BETWEEN KL AND THE AIRPORT

This is a beautiful city, one that is trying to be perfect.

There are quite a few sights to see.

The Pink Mosque is beautiful and you can have a look around. No need to worry about what your wearing as they lend you a cloak with a hood to wear. for free.
Just by the mosque but downstairs, is the Souk, not much inside, but quite attractive outside.

I went for a cruise in a traditional Malay boat to see the sights from the water.
The Oarsman took some photos of me by the sights - I thought a really nice gesture.

Check this website for information on everything in Putrajaya.

• In a nutshell:Very clean and very nice city
  • Last visit to Putrajaya: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 30, 2013

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

thinking of visiting while in the SE asia area if I leave China at the end of July..on my way to Aussie and NZ while over this side of the world. Couldn't work my plans to see Malaysia and Borneo when on the way back from NZ and Aussie earlier this year so will have another try next year!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Hi Dee, We might be visiting June'14 on our Orchid Society annual Asian tour. Discuss last night at Committee, we are visiting Singapore , Borneo and now most likely including Putrajaya as there is a Flower Show on. Thanks for the insight, very modern city, similar to where we stayed in 2002 when attending the World Orchid Show in KL, but we stayed in a similar sattelite city, with the fantastic hotel Palace of The Golden Horses.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Aug 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM

I think you will like it here. As you can see, it has some stunning architecture. The city is so clean, tidy, just like I said near perfect. I wonder if it has changed!

• CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Hi Dee
    I was here yesterday for a meeting and was blown away by the architecture! Definitely one of those places I'd love to spend more time exploring, and somewhere that doesn't get the recognition it deserves (despite being almost entirely populated by bureaucrats)!
    Regards
    Cathy

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I am gradually getting around your wonderful Asian pages. I have never travelled in Asia but your stories and tips could certainly convince me to go there. I'll keep exploring your travel tales. Thank you.

• Lunaina's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Very much looking forward to Putrajaya. Thanks for your comments on my pages, the Faroe Islands are really beautiful. and you are right, we Europeans can travel easily, I like Australia too, I've lived in Seven Hills Sydney for a year...

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Putrajaya looks really great, esp. the Mosque. I'd certainly enjoy the boat cruise. Lovely pictures and interesting tips!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2008 at 6:13 AM

Great Putrajaya travel tips especially the hotel tips. The photos are amazing. ~ho & pang

• Melbournite's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2008 at 6:35 AM

Hi balhannah. thank you for the really quick response to my question! Your pix and comments certainly make Putrajaya look interesting. I've found it hard to enter mosques in KL, so your point about a pink gown at the pink mosque is great.

• lukluk_wal_marjan's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Hello there. Welcome to VT. TQ for stopping by my Putrajaya page. You have nice pics here too. Have a great week ahead!

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 12:51 PM

HHhmm, very nice photos of Putrajaya ! Didn't you take the photos at night also ?

balhannah

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Badges & Stats in Putrajaya

Have you been to Putrajaya?

Latest Activity in Putrajaya