"SO MUCH TO SEE AT LEDNICE" Lednice by balhannah
Lednice Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 106 photos
Lednice is located not that far from the Austrian border.
The area is UNESCO listed as their are many Follies, Temples, Ruins, Colonnades scattered around the area.
Not all of them are easy to reach, but try I did!
The main point of interest in Lednice, is the beautiful Chateau and gardens, a must see if you are here!
This was an interesting stop! We had better keep moving, so are on the road again, heading to our next town MIKULOV
- In a nutshell:Lots of interest here!
We found the Temple of Apollo on the banks of Mill Pond. The Temple, which is the Temple to the God of the Sun, dated... more travel advice
As I walked around the park, I came to the area where the Boat's were. The Boat's are quite a good way to reach the... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Lednice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SO MUCH TO SEE AT LEDNICE"
- "Lednice na Morave and surroundings"
- "A Wombat in Lednice Park"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lednice
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (223)
Have you been to Lednice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lednice
Photos in LedniceSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue