"SITUATED IN A VERY PRETTY AREA" Aratula by balhannah
Aratula Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
Located in the Valley before you start the climb over the Mountain Range through Cunningham's Gap, is where the small, busy little Town of Aratula lies.
There are some magnificent National Parks in the region, two of which are World Heritage listed.
These include the Main Range National Park, Mt French National Park, Moogerah Peaks National Park, and Mt Greville National Park.
Lake Moogerah is nearby, another area worth a visit.
There is a Motel and Campground, because once here, you may want to stay a little longer, and go exploring these National Parks.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery anytime of the year!
- In a nutshell:I love this area! Good Bakery, Cheap Fruit & Vegetables.
Spicers Gap is believed to be a traditional pathway for Indigenous Australian traders travelling between the inland and... more travel advice
This Bakery is located at Aratula. If you are driving the main road from Brisbane, or following Highway 90 from Boonah,... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Aratula Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Aratula
- Restaurants in Aratula
- Warnings and Dangers in Aratula
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aratula
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Aratula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aratula
Photos in AratulaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues