"SITUATED IN A VERY PRETTY AREA" Aratula by balhannah
Aratula Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
Located in the Valley before you start the climb over the Mountain Range through Cunningham's Gap, is where the small, busy little Town of Aratula lies.
There are some magnificent National Parks in the region, two of which are World Heritage listed.
These include the Main Range National Park, Mt French National Park, Moogerah Peaks National Park, and Mt Greville National Park.
Lake Moogerah is nearby, another area worth a visit.
There is a Motel and Campground, because once here, you may want to stay a little longer, and go exploring these National Parks.
2014 - And we move onto WARWICK for lunch.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery anytime of the year!
- In a nutshell:I love this area! Good Bakery, Cheap Fruit & Vegetables.
Spicers Gap is believed to be a traditional pathway for Indigenous Australian traders travelling between the inland and... more travel advice
This Bakery is located at Aratula. If you are driving the main road from Brisbane, or following Highway 90 from Boonah,... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Aratula Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Aratula
- Restaurants in Aratula
- Warnings and Dangers in Aratula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aratula
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (516)
Have you been to Aratula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aratula
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Has anything or anybody given..."
- updated a Aratula Travel Page "SITUATED IN A VERY PRETTY AREA"
- Commented on one of balhannah's Aratula travel pages
- Wrote a Review GOVENOR CHAIR'S LOOKOUT - SPICERS GAP in Aratula Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "GOVENOR CHAIR'S LOOKOUT - SPICERS GAP"
Photos in AratulaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 320 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues