Broken Hill Hotel Tips by balhannah Top 5 Page for this destination
Broken Hill Hotels: 957 reviews and 12 photos
This Broken Hill caravan park has several times been awarded "Best Caravan Park"
It was easy to find, all we had to do was follow the Blue Caravan signs. I thought the location was good, off the main highway, so quite quiet, and only 3kms from the main city centre. It was located just a short way from roads to Silverton and the Living Desert Sculptures.
It not only has caravan/camping sites, but lots of nice cabins to suit all budgets, and all sizes of familes. These were completely booked out, so I suggest booking ahead if you want one!
The park was in tip-top condition, very clean and tidy, good amenities block including laundry and plenty of clothes lines, Camp Kitchen, TV room and is pet friendly. There was a nice inground solar heated swimming pool and alongside was the undercover BBQ area. On the other side was the childrens playground.
This park has a kiosk, information brochures and helpful, friendly staff.
This is a "Top Tourist Park," so if you are a member, you recieve 10% off the price of your accommodation. We were very happy with this park.
Address: Rakow St, Broken Hill, New South Wales, 2880, Australia
Phone: free call 1800 803 842
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (54)
balhannah's Related Pages
Broken Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Art Capital of Australia"
- "BROKEN HILL - SILVER CITY"
- "Broken Hill"
- "BROKEN HILL "THE SILVER CITY"..New South Wales.."
- "Beautiful Broken Hill"
- "Broken Hill area Wildlife"
- "Broken Hill - The Aussie outback"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broken Hill
- Hotels in Broken Hill
- Transportation in Broken Hill
- Restaurants in Broken Hill
- Shopping in Broken Hill
- Warnings and Dangers in Broken Hill
- See All...
Explore the World
- Jianguo Hotel
- Hotel Catedral
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Waianapanapa State Park Cabins
- Etap Graz City
- River Kwai Resotel
- Krabi River Hotel
- Campiello Hotel Venice
- Luoyang Peony Hotel
- SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Clovelly Hotel
- Apartmani Trogir
- Alice Apartment House
- Casa de San Pedro
Badges & Stats in Broken Hill
- 55 Reviews
- 175 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (221)
Have you been to Broken Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broken Hill
Photos in Broken HillSee All Photos (175)
Read real reviews about Broken Hill Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 85 reviews, 275 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (257)
Latest Broken Hill hotel reviews
- Broken Hill City Caravan Park
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Underground Motel
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Mario's Palace Hotel
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- The Silver Haven Motor Inn
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 16, 2013
- Best Western Broken Hill Oasis
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013