Broken Hill Hotel Tips by balhannah Top 5 Page for this destination
Broken Hill Hotels: 686 reviews and 14 photos
This Broken Hill caravan park has several times been awarded "Best Caravan Park"
It was easy to find, all we had to do was follow the Blue Caravan signs. I thought the location was good, off the main highway, so quite quiet, and only 3kms from the main city centre. It was located just a short way from roads to Silverton and the Living Desert Sculptures.
It not only has caravan/camping sites, but lots of nice cabins to suit all budgets, and all sizes of familes. These were completely booked out, so I suggest booking ahead if you want one!
The park was in tip-top condition, very clean and tidy, good amenities block including laundry and plenty of clothes lines, Camp Kitchen, TV room and is pet friendly. There was a nice inground solar heated swimming pool and alongside was the undercover BBQ area. On the other side was the childrens playground.
This park has a kiosk, information brochures and helpful, friendly staff.
This is a "Top Tourist Park," so if you are a member, you recieve 10% off the price of your accommodation. We were very happy with this park.
Address: Rakow St, Broken Hill, New South Wales, 2880, Australia
Phone: free call 1800 803 842
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (54)
balhannah's Related Pages
Broken Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Art Capital of Australia"
- "BROKEN HILL - SILVER CITY"
- "The Silver City - Heart of the Aussie 'Artback'"
- "Broken Hill"
- "BROKEN HILL "THE SILVER CITY"..New South Wales.."
- "Broken Hill area Wildlife"
- "Beautiful Broken Hill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broken Hill
- Hotels in Broken Hill
- Transportation in Broken Hill
- Restaurants in Broken Hill
- Shopping in Broken Hill
- Warnings and Dangers in Broken Hill
- See All...
Explore the World
- Shangri La Rasa Sentosa Resort
- Sarrosa International Hotel & Residential Suites
- Pavillon d'Orient Boutique-Hotel
- Wyndham Riverside Suites Hotel San Antonio
- Chateau Motel
- Sunrise Le Jardin
- Hotel Brotsky
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Paris - Champs Elysees
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Friendship Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites
- Express By Holiday Inn RUGBY
- Days Inn Montreal Downtown
- Zon All Suites Residences
Badges & Stats in Broken Hill
- 55 Reviews
- 175 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Broken Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broken Hill
Photos in Broken HillSee All Photos (175)
Read real reviews about Broken Hill Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 225 reviews, 615 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 150 reviews, 276 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 91 reviews, 280 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 85 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 76 reviews, 206 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 60 reviews, 196 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (229)
Latest Broken Hill hotel reviews
- The Silver Haven Motor Inn
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Broken Hill City Caravan Park
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- The Lodge Outback Motel
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Mario's Palace Hotel
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 2, 2013
- Underground Motel
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013
- Old Willyama Motor Inn
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 23, 2013
- Best Western Broken Hill Oasis
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 3, 2013