"CLARENDON" Clarendon by balhannah
Clarendon Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 14 photos
Clarendon is about 18 miles south of Adelaide.
I think it's a pretty town, as it's amongst the hills where vineyards grow.
Vine-clad hills and fertile valleys, its large fruit gardens, its narrow and winding drives, the weir and the bridge over the Onkaparinga, and its picturesque recreation ground, make it a favorite of mine.
Now, on Day trip 5, we are going down Chandler's Hill where we have wonderful views over the suburbs and St. Vincent gulf.
We will head south, travelling alongside the beach to PORT NOARLUNGA.
- In a nutshell:Lovely town to spend some time at!
The Clarendon scenic way, is as it says, a scenic drive down the hill to Chandlers Hill and into the suburb of Happy... more travel advice
This Church is a simple stone building for worshipping. It was constructed in 1853, and was used by the Methodist's for... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Clarendon Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Clarendon
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (241)
Have you been to Clarendon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clarendon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 241 reviews, 689 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 158 reviews, 291 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 256 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 93 reviews, 242 photos, 1 travelogue