"GLOUCESTER & BARRINGTON TOPS" Gloucester by balhannah
Gloucester Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 81 photos
One of my favorite places in Australia!
It is an area of scenic beauty, and if you like nature, flora & fauna, there is enough to keep you busy for a week.
Visit the Gloucester Visitor Information Centre located at 27 Denison Street
Gloucester. It is an agent for countrylink rail and coach bookings and has the usual good array of Brochures & maps and the staff will help with accommodation and general information on the district.
Souvenirs, fishing licences and local arts and crafts are also available.
Open 7 days a week Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8.45am-3.30pm.
9am-5pm School & public holidays.
- Pros:Great scenery and walks
- Cons:Gets cold with snow & fog
- In a nutshell:Somewhere you can return again & Again!
Scone is known as the "Horse capital of Australia" as it has 65 Race Horse studs here. The countryside in this area, is... more travel advice
The scenic drive across the Barrington Tops between Gloucester and Scone forms a direct link between the Upper Hunter... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Gloucester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not only tidy, but nice as well"
- "GLOUCESTER & BARRINGTON TOPS"
- "Barrington Tops"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gloucester
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (275)
Have you been to Gloucester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gloucester
Photos in GloucesterSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 742 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 319 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues