"MURWILLUMBAH" Top 5 Page for this destination Murwillumbah by balhannah
Murwillumbah Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 71 photos
Murwillumbah has a population of 8000 people, and is located on the banks of the Tweed River.
The area is pretty as it sits in the Tweed River valley amongst lots of Sugar
Cane fields, Bananas and Dairy cattle.
It is a perfect base from which to explore nearby Mount Warning and Nightcap National Park, both are pretty and worth doing.
Located only a half hour from Tweed Heads, this area is worth a visit for its
- In a nutshell:Very scenic area!
On our way to Murwillumbah after a lovely day trip to NATURAL ARCH, we decided to pop into Clarrie Hall Dam, just for... more travel advice
The Minyon falls is a good chance to see some wildlife. The Goannas (Lace Moniters) hang around the picnic tables, and... more travel advice
balhannah's Related Pages
Murwillumbah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Murwillumbah and the Border Ranges"
- "Sleepy town, but in a stunning area"
- "I tought this is a big town"
- "Claimbed Mount Warning with one hand, in the rain"
- "Life is slooooow!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murwillumbah
- Hotels in Murwillumbah
- Nightlife in Murwillumbah
- Warnings and Dangers in Murwillumbah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Murwillumbah
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (271)
Have you been to Murwillumbah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murwillumbah
Photos in MurwillumbahSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 253 reviews, 740 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 192 reviews, 534 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 134 reviews, 508 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 140 reviews, 463 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 166 reviews, 319 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 92 reviews, 285 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kangaroo Island Intro, 81 reviews, 289 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 86 reviews, 280 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 81 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues